Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
WHAT IS OCD ?
OCD was considered as an anxiety disorder but now in DSM-5 it is placed in a separate category.
OCD is characterized by the presence of obsessions, or compulsions, or both. Obsessions are unwanted, recurrent and persistent thoughts, urges, or images, that are intrusive and in most cases cause marked anxiety or distress. The individual attempts to ignore or suppress such thoughts or urges or try to relieve the distress and anxiety by performing compulsions. Compulsions are repetitive behaviours, for example, hand washing, checking (door lock, gas or electricity button etc.), ordering, cleaning, counting, hoarding etc.
As an example of OCD, a person thinks his hands are dirty or contaminated. It causes anxiety and distress and to relieve this anxiety, person feels compelled to wash his hands. After washing his hands he feels relief, but the obsession comes again, compelling the patient to do compulsion. The patient repeats the cycle several times.
Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
Obsessive-compulsive and related disorders include:
1. Obsessive-compulsive disorder.
2. Body dysmorphic disorder.
3. Trichotillomania (hair-pulling).
4. Excoriation (skin-picking) disorder.
5. Hoarding disorder.
Brief explanation of each type is given below:
Body dysmorphic disorder
Person with BDD remains preoccupied with persistent and intrusive thought about an imagined or minor flaw in physical appearance. For example, person thinks that his nose is not looking good and is disfiguring the beauty of his face. He checks his nose often in the mirror and remains preoccupied with his perceived idea. Ultimately he seeks the help of plastic surgery to have a good looking nose. After this he may find some other defect in his body and becomes obsessed with it.
It is an irresistible urge or compulsive desire to pull one’s hair. The person attempts to resist the urge but fails to control his desire. Trichotillomania patients usually pull out hair from their scalp, eye lashes, eye brows and arms.
People with SPD have compulsive desire to pick their skin. This urge makes them scratch or pick their skin repeatedly, resulting in bleeding, bruising, skin lesion, and permanent disfigurement of the skin.
People with hoarding disorder feel it very difficult to discard anything, regardless of their actual value. They feel distress at the thought of throwing or discarding anything.
CAN OCD BE CURED?
Yes. OCD is completely curable. Homeopathy has very effective and curative treatment for all types of OCD. Homeopathy can effectively manage and even cure the severest form of OCD or the so called ‘treatment resistant OCD’. It is more effective than conventional psychiatric medicines and has no side effects. A lot of patients have benefited from homeopathy. Why don’t you? In conventional medicine, there is no cure for OCD. Patient needs lifelong treatment. Read an eye opening testimonial of severe OCD case.
TREATMENT RESISTANT OCD/ SEVERE OCD
Some patients either don’t respond to psychiatric medicines or have very little or inadequate relief. They have to live with their OCD and bear sufferings. They may require ECT or brain surgery (psycho-surgery). Homeopathy is blessing for such OCD patients. Patients, who get homeopathic treatment, are saved from ECT and psycho-surgery. The relief is beyond their expectation.
OCD IN CHILDREN
Some children show visible signs of some sort of OCD or strong impulsiveness. These behaviours interfere in their studies and daily life. You feel helpless to make the child behave normally. It is better to correct these abnormal behaviours and impulsiveness than to let them grow. Homeopathy is the best option to treat your child’s OCD/ fixations and make them mentally and physically normal. Homeopathy is safe, effective and free from any side effects. Save your child’s future.
Feeling Helpless and Hopeless
This website is for the patients of OCD who have already tried everything on earth, i.e., psychiatric medicines, CBT, ERP, ECT and alternative medicine as well (including homeopathy). Now they are at the stage, where nothing helps.
The treatment offered here is for the patients having severe OCD, or “treatment resistant OCD”. It is for patients, who are feeling helpless and hopeless.
The good news is that help is available. Here is a proven treatment that will not only cure your severe OCD but also other psychiatric issues as well.
What More Can You Expect From Treatment
1. Much better relief than your expectations – from the very first day.
2. Relief, which is much better than the collective relief provided by the integrative medicine, i.e., psychiatric medicine, herbal medicine, etc.
3. Progressive improvement with continuous decrease in sufferings, i.e., with respect to duration, intensity and frequency.
4. You can safely stop your conventional psychiatric drugs. That means no drugs and no side effects.
5. Four problems, one solution. Your multiple health problems will get better/ cured simultaneously.
6. Absolutely no side effects.
7. Absolutely safe during pregnancy and lactation and for patients with impaired liver or kidney function. Because of holistic treatment, it will also improve the function of liver and kidney.
8. Far superior results than conventional medicine but much economical.
9. Homeopathic treatment not only treats your present issues – (acute as well as chronic), but also it boosts your immunity to protect you from future diseases.
10. Best of all, homeopathy promises CURE.